Applies to Reolink PoE NVR.
Here are the steps:
1. Connect the NVR to a monitor by HDMI cable. (If there is no display, please connect it to a VGA monitor to change it to 1920*1080.)
2. Log in the NVR.
3. Click “Forgot Password”.
4. Go to SuperPasssword application installed on the computer. Input the random code in the Super Password application.
5. Create super password using the Super Password app.
6. Go back to the forgot password on the monitor of NVR. Input the generated super password into the login interface. And click OK to finish resetting the password.
7. Create the new password for logging in.
8. Using the setup wizard to finish setting up the configurations.
9. Click Finish to finish setting up all configurations.
You can now log in to your NVR using the new password.