Reolink Argus Pro, Argus 2.
If you find that your Reolink Solar Panel is not charging the Argus 2 camera, please troubleshoot per following orders:
1. Unplug and reinsert the charging cable.
If you are using the extended cable, please take it out and connect the Solar Panel without the Extended one.
2. Make sure that your Reolink Solar panel is pointed toward the sun and is not obstructed by trees, buildings, or other obstacles.
The installation could influence it a lot: please refer to Installation to check it again.
3. Make sure that your camera is under the working temperatures:
4. Reduce your camera usage for a day or two and note your camera’s battery level.
Heavy usage of your camera can drain the camera battery faster than the Reolink Solar panel can recharge it, especially with poor sun exposure.
5. Check the status LED of the back of the battery with the Solar panel
And the indicated signal on your App.
If you could not find them, please kindly try with the USB adapter cable charge and send the result back to the Support Team.