For downloading the latest firmware, please go to https://reolink.com/download-center/
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page:
For example, the camera model is RLC-423WS and its hardware version is IPC_3816M and its firmware build no. is 19032113 which we can use to determine if it's on the latest version or not.
Go to the Download Center to find the firmware for your cameras/NVRs, if your current firmware isn't the latest you'd find a firmware build number larger than your current version available for download. While downloading please check both the camera/NVR model and hardware version to ensure you download the correct firmware for your product.
Download the file and unzip it, using the Reolink Client, NVR monitor, or web browser to access the camera/NVR to upgrade it. Refer to:
- Upgrade Firmware via Reolink Client (New Client)
- Upgrade Firmware via Web Browsers
- Upgrade Firmware via PoE NVR
- Upgrade Firmware via WiFi NVR
- Upgrade Firmware via PoE NVRs （New UI）
- The cameras connected directly to the NVR only support upgrading via the NVR end (connected to the monitor).
- For the battery-powered cameras, we suggest using the auto-upgrade for them, and they don't support upgrading in this way.