Applies to: All Reolink PoE NVRs.
Log in your NVR via the monitor, go to Device Settings-> System->Maintenance page:
There are five options on this page:
- Enable auto reboot: check on this option to set the auto reboot for your device.
- Auto reboot at: select the date and time of auto reboot.
- Upgrade: upgrade the firmware of your NVR to the latest one.
Note: Please note you also can upgrade the firmware for the cameras connecting to the NVR via PoE NVR.
- Default Settings: click Restore to restore your device.
- Configuration: click the Export/Import button to export/import config files.