Applies to: All Reolink cameras except battery-powered cameras.
The following steps describe how to set up motion detection sensitivity and detection area via Reolink Mac Client.
Step 1: Launch Reolink Client and log in to the camera, then go to Device Settings -> Motion page.
Step 2: Enter the Sensitivity page to set motion detection sensitivity for Reolink cameras.
Step 3: Click on Area to set up the motion detection area.
Besides Reolink Client (Mac), you may also configure motion detection by using other methods. Check details in:
- Set up Motion Detection via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Set up Motion Detection via Reolink App
- Set up Motion Detection via Web Browser
- Set up Motion Detection via Reolink PoE NVR
- Set up Motion Detection via Reolink WiFi NVR