All reolink cameras except for battery-powered cameras.
To begin with, you are required to download the Reolink Client on PC at https://reolink.com/software-and-manual/
Then connect the camera directly to the PC with the network cable.
Please kindly open the Client and click the Scan, find the IP address for the camera.
Then set the IP address for your computer.
- Click Start Menu > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center. (For Windows 8 and higher, search for and open Control Panel and select Network And Internet).
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Local Area Connection and click on Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Select "Use the following IP address" and enter the IP address, Subnet Mask, Click OK and close the Local Area Connection properties window.
The IP address eg: the camera is 192.168.177.105, then you ought to set the IP address: 192.168.177.X in here. X is selected by yourself. the Subnet Mask is 255.255.255.0
After the operation, you are able to access the camera.