The answer is NO. You can't set the push schedule for your camera when you connect it to the NVR, the push receiving is related to the motion schedule you set for the camera. The camera will begin to record when it is triggered by motion and you will receive the push notification at the same time. So the schedule for recording and push are all based on the schedule of motion. The schedule for push is the same as the motion. The schedule for recording can be different from motion, but it'll only record during the period of motion.
Articles in this section
- How to Find the UID Number If the UID Sticker on the Camera is Lost
- APP Shows "Connection Failed" Error After Scanning the QR Code on the Camera
- Camera doesn't Prompt "Please run Reolink App, add the camera and set it up” When You Start the Setup
- Audio Encoding Format
- A brief introduction about Reolink Cloud storage
- How much data will consume to upload the video to cloud for Reolink Go
- A Brief Introduction About B800
- The Requirements of Hardware Setting on Your PC for Installing Reolink Windows Client
- Allow Reolink Client to Pass through Firewall on Mac
- Why the OSD Text Size Changed in the Live View?