All Reolink Products
Note: Resetting will restore your device to factory default settings. You should reconfigure the device or you can load the configuration file you have backed up before the reset.
If you want to reset your IP Camera to factory defaults, you can use the following 3 methods. After resetting the device you will lose all your settings except the WiFi configuration(since the firmware version 161029 of IP cameras).
Method 1 By pressing the reset button
Method 2 By using Reolink Client
1. Launch the Reolink Client software on the computer and log in to the camera.
2. Go to “Device Settings“.
3. Select “Maintenance” under “System“.
4. Click on “Restore” to reset the camera, then click on “OK” to proceed, wait for a moment until it finished.
Method 3 By using Reolink App
1. Launch the Reolink App and login to your camera.
2. Open “Device Settings“.
3. Roll down the page, find and click the “Restore” button to reset camera, wait for a moment until it finished.
After reset succeeded, there will be no password.