Applies to: All Reolink Cameras
Note: Resetting Reolink cameras will restore your device to factory default settings except the WiFi configurations. You should reconfigure the device or you can load the configuration files you have backed up before the reset.
If you want to reset your IP cameras to factory defaults, you can use the following 2 methods.
Method 1: Reset Reolink Cameras by Pressing the Reset Button
The following ways show you how to reset different types of Reolink cameras by pressing the Reset button.
- For Reolink PoE & WiFi cameras, see How to Reset Bullet or Dome Cameras.
For Reolink Keen, C1 and C2 series, see How to Reset Reolink Keen, C1, C1 Pro, C2 and C2 Pro.
For Argus series, see How to Reset Reolink Argus, Argus 2 and Argus Pro.
- For Reolink Go, see How to Reset Reolink Go.
Method 2: Reset Reolink Cameras by Using Reolink Software.
- Reset Reolink Cameras via Reolink App.
- Reset Reolink Cameras via Reolink Client (Windows).
- Reset Reolink Cameras via Reolink Client (Mac).
- Reset Reolink Cameras via Web Browsers.