Applies to: All Reolink Cameras.
You may follow the steps below to quickly set up the Encode settings via Reolink Client (Windows).
Step 1: Launch Reolink Client and log in to the camera, then go to Device Settings > Record Encode page.
Note: The Record Audio can be enabled only if the device supports this function.
Step 2: Select Stream Type first, then set the video parameters and click OK button to save the settings.
- If you changed the resolution and saved the settings, the camera would reboot.
- You need to enable Record Audio for both Clear and Fluent stream type separately.
You can also change the encode settings by using other methods. Check details in:
- Set up the Encode Settings via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Set up the Encode Settings via Reolink PoE NVR
- Set up the Encode Settings via Reolink WiFi NVR
- Set up the Quality Settings via Reolink App
- Set up the Encode Settings via a Web Browser