Applies to: Reolink battery-powered cameras.
You may wonder:
- Whether my Reolink battery-powered cameras can work with no network connection at all?
- Whether my Reolink battery-powered cameras can work if there is no Internet access where the camera is? And so on…
You can find your answers referring to the form below.
- “WiFi Connection Solid but no Internet” means that your camera is connected to the WiFi router but the router has no access to the Internet.
- “No WiFi/WiFi disconnects” means that your camera isn’t connected to any network or the camera has disconnected from the network.
- For the first-time setup, both your camera and your phone need to get access to the Internet for registration.