This article will help you learn the process of Reolink RMA and check the RMA status via the ticket system.
Learn the process of RMA
1. Below is the process of getting a warranty for defective Reolink products that need to be returned or replaced.
2. After you received the an RMA number and the shipping address, please carefully pack your products and the accessories in the original packaging and attach the RMA# to the package. Then ship the package to the shipping address and update the tracking number in the ticket system.
3. The RMA Status, the shipping information for replacement and the refund details will be updated in your ticket once the tracking number of the returned package is confirmed. After that, the replacement/refund will be arranged.
Check the RMA Status
1. Sign in/sign up Reolink Support Center using the email address that you used for contacting email@example.com).
2. Click your account and go to My activities to check your ticket.
3. You may check your RMA status/Replacement tracking number/Refund Status on the right panel.
Verify and process RMA: Support team forward your request to the RMA team, who will confirm your order information and the final solution(replacement/refund) for you, then provide you an RMA number and shipping address for returning(if needed).
Return authorized & confirmed: Awaiting for you to update the tracking number of the returning package in the ticket.
Arrange replacement/refund: RMA team will arrange the replacement/refund for you and update the related information.
Finished: Your RMA request is fulfilled and you may click Mark as solved in the bottom or Add to a conversation with us if you need any further help.