This article guides you in learning the Reolink RMA Flow and checking the RMA status via the ticket system by yourself.
Learning RMA Flow
1. When you find your products were faulty and need to get the warranty, here is the flow for you:
2. When you were offered an RMA number and shipping address, you may pack your item securely with all products and accessories in the original manufacturers packaging and attach your RMA# to the package. Then ship it to the address we provided you and update the tracking number in the ticket.
3. Our agent will update the RMA Status in your ticket after confirmed your return tracking number and arrange the replacement/refund for you, the replacement shipping information and refund details will also update in your ticket.
Checking the RMA Status
1. Sign in/sign up Reolink Support Center via your email address(you used to contact with email@example.com):
2. Go to your account->My activities to check your RMA ticket:
3. You may check your RMA status/Replacement tracking number/Refund Status on the right panel:
Verify and process RMA: Support team forward your request to the RMA team and they'd confirm your order information and the final solution(replacement/refund) with you, then provide you an RMA number and shipping address for returning(if needed).
Return authorized & confirmed: Waiting for you to update the returning package tracking number in the ticket.
Arrange replacement/refund: RMA team will arrange the replacement/refund for you and update the related information below.
Finished: Your RMA request was finished and you may click Mark as solved in the bottom or Add to a conversation for us if any further help you need.