All Reolink cameras except for the battery-powered cameras.
Before the troubleshooting, ensure connected the camera to your network with the verified working Ethernet port and cable.
If your camera is WiFi camera, try to use the Ethernet cable to connect to the network.
If you used DC adapter as the power supply for the camera, ensure the outlet and DC adapter/power cord are verified working.
Step 1. Cover the Day/Night sensor on the camera to check.
- If the IR LEDs would not turn on, please kindly contact us.
- If the IR LEDs would turn on, turn to Step 2.
Step 2. Put the camera near your ear and cover the Day/Night sensor again.
- If you cannot hear a click sound after keep covered the sensor for few seconds, try to reset the camera to check again. If the result remains, please kindly contact us.
- If you can hear a click sound after keep covered the sensor for few seconds, turn to Step 3.
Step 3. Login your router which the camera connected to find the IP address of the camera.
- If you cannot find the IP address of the camera, try to reboot the router to check. If the result remains, please kindly contact us.
- If you can find the IP address of the camera, turn to Step 4.
Step 4. Input the camera’s IP address to the browser(Chrome/IE) and log in the camera to check. If you have any other problems, try to contact us.