Before the troubleshooting, you may connect the Reolink PoE IP camera directly to the Reolink PoE NVR’s PoE port via the short Ethernet cable in the package(or you may use a short verified working CAT6 8pin Ethernet cable to check ).
Step 1.Login the NVR and enter the “Menu“>>”IP Channel” page to check the “Status” of “Video Loss” channel.
- If it shows “Invalid PWD“, please kindly move the block in the bottom to right to enter the correct password for your camera then click “Apply” to save.
- If it shows “offline”, turn to Step 2.
Step 2. Go to the rear panel of NVR to check the port which the “Video Loss” camera connected to.
- If the two LEDs stop flashing or one of them stop flashing, try to change other verified working ports to check.
- If it worked on another verified working port, it should be the PoE port defective.
- If it still didn’t work on other verified working ports, please turn to Step 3.
- If the two LEDs flashing normally as others, please turn to Step 3.
Step 3. Cover the Day/Night sensor on the camera to check.
- If you cannot hear a click sound(put it near your ear) after keep covered the sensor for few seconds, try to reset the camera to check.
- If you can hear a click sound(put it near your ear) after keep covered the sensor for few seconds, try to reset both the camera and NVR to check.