This article guides you to create your cloud account and assign cameras to the account via Reolink App following the four steps below. If you have already got a cloud account via the Reolink official site, you may log in your account directly to bind the cameras.
Note: The cloud service is available for users in the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand at present. You need to upgrade Reolink App to the latest version before the setting. For more information, click here.
Step 3: Bind Your Cameras to the Cloud
Step 1: Create Your Cloud Account via Reolink App
1. Launch Reolink App on your phone and log in to the camera, then go to the Cloud page.
2. Log in/Sign up your Reolink account.
3. Verify your email address. Reolink (email@example.com) will send an email to your email account. You may log in your email and click the link in the email to verify your email address.
Step 2: Choose and Purchase the Cloud Plan
After logging in the camera, go to the cloud storage page, subscribe to the Reolink Cloud, and choose the plan, check the terms/policy, check out for the cloud you choose and then bind the camera to it.
Step 3: Bind your Cameras to the Cloud
1. Upgrade your cameras to use the cloud service.
If your cameras have already upgraded to the latest version, you may skip this step.
2. Bind your cameras to your plan.
Step 4: Upload Recorded Videos to Cloud Storage
Please refer to How to Upload Record Videos to Cloud Storage to finish this step.