Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs
You may follow the steps below to set up email for your device on Reolink Client.
Step 1. Log in your camera and go to Network -> Advanced -> E-mail.
Step 2. Fill in the information required.
- SMTP Server and STMP Port: The SMTP Server and the SMTP Port of the Sender Address.
Note: The SMTP Server and the SMTP Port may vary depending on your email service provider. If you are using Gmail as the Sender Email, you may leave the default SMTP Server (smtp.gmail.com) and default Port (465) unchanged. However, if you set other emails, such as Hotmail, Yahoo mail, as the Sender Email, you will need to input the corresponding SMTP server & SMTP port.
- Sender Address: Input the address of the email that sends out motion alert emails.
- Password: Input the password of sender email.
- Recipient Address: Input the address of the email that receives motion alert emails. The recipient address can be the same as the sender address.
- Attachment: Select the content (pictures or videos) that will be attached to the motion-alert motion emails. You may uncheck to disable it if you want notification only.
- Picture Only: If checked, the motion-alert email will only contain a picture (no text). This option is only available when selecting Attach Picture as Attachment.
- Email Interval: Once set, only one motion-alert email will be sent if the alarm is triggered multiple times during the time interval.
Step 3. Click Setup next to Email Schedule, select Enabled and click OK.
Note: Email Schedule is currently not available to Reolink NVRs and Reolink battery-powered cameras. Skip this step when setting up email for NVRs and battery-powered cameras on Reolink Client.
Note: Normal means that the camera will keep sending emails with the time interval; Motion means that the camera will send an email when motion detected.
Step 4. Click on E-mail Test to verify whether the information you have entered is correct.
You will see Send Email Succeed if the email is set up successfully.
If you see Sent Email Fail, please refer to this article to troubleshoot the issue.