All Reolink Products.
Please note that you need to set up the Email account first (refers to other email setup articles), then follow the steps below to complete Email configuration.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client on your PC and log in your Reolink camera, click on “Device Settings”.
Step 2. Click on “Network > Advanced”, then click on “Setup” next to “E-mail” to enter the setup page.
Step 3. Complete the information required.
- SMTP Server/ SMTP Port: Type in the SMTP server and port for the sender Address, Default SMTP server and port is Gmail server and 465, change it accordingly if you have other email, otherwise, leave it by default.
- Sender Address: Fill in your AOL email address to send the motion detection alert emails.
- Password: Fill in your AOL email password of sender email.
- Recipient Address: Fill in your email address to receive motion alert emails. Recipient address can be the same as the sender address.
- Attachment: Select to attach picture or video when sending the e-mail or receive only notification(disable).
- Picture Only: If checked, the camera will only attach a picture in the email without any text content. This option is only available when Attachment is Attach Picture.
- Email Interval: The length of time that must elapse after the Camera sends an email alert before it will send another.
Note: The Sender Address and Recipient Address can be the same.
Step 4. Click on “Setup” to the right of “Email Schedule” to schedule email.
Step 5. Click on “Email Test” to check if your Email setup status. You should read “Send Email Succeed” if setup succeed.