Applies to: All Reolink Cameras (exclude battery-powered cameras).
Users may change the basic image settings for Reolink cameras in the Live View page, including:
- Brightness: Change how light the image appears to be by adjusting Brightness.
- Contrast: Modify Contrast to increase or decrease the difference between the brightest white and the darkest black in an image.
- Saturation: Adjust it to alter the number of the colors which are displayed in the image. The higher the saturation is, the brighter and more vivid the colors will appear to be.
- Hue: Set up it to adjust the color mix of the image (this can generate dramatic results).
- Sharpen: Sharpen image will increase the Signal Noise Ratio.
- Mirroring: Choose to make the orientation of the image to be horizontally reversed.
- Rotation: Choose to turn the image upside down.
- Default: Click Default to restore the camera to default image settings.
Note: Your image settings will affect your camera recordings!