Applies to: All Reolink Cameras (exclude Battery-powered cameras).
Users may change the basic image settings for the Reolink cameras in the live viewing page, including:
- Brightness: Changes how light the image appears to be.
Contrast: Increases the difference between the blackest black and the whitest white in the image.
- Saturation: Alter show much color is displayed in the image. The higher the saturation, the brighter and more vivid colors will appear to be.
- Hue: Changes the color mix of the image (this can have very dramatic results).
- Sharpen: Sharpen image to increase the Signal Noise Ratio.
- Mirroring: Choose to change the orientation of the image to be horizontally reversed.
- Rotation: Choose to turn the image upside down.
- Default: Click Default to restore default image settings.
Note: Your image settings will affect your recordings!