Applies to: All Reolink cameras (except the battery-powered ones).
Step 1. Log in to your camera and select it (click the camera in the device list or the live-view image ).
Step 2. Click the Advanced Settings in the Quick Operation Area to unfold the options list and change the settings as you need.
- Anti-flicker: Use this feature if some devices such as TV screens and lights are flickering.
- 50GHz: Used for Australia and the UK.
- 60GHz: Used for the USA and Canada.
- Exposure: Select the exposure level of the camera based on pre-defined conditions. Select Manual to adjust shutter range and gain value of the camera manually.
- White Balance: Change the way the camera processes white balance to correct image colors. Select Manual to adjust the red gain and blue gain.
- Day/Night: Set the camera’s color mode during different times of the day and night.
- Color: the camera will show a color image which is usually in the day time.
- Black and white: the camera will show the image only with black and white color which is usually during the night when the IR LEDs are on.
- Auto: the camera will automatically switch between Color and Black and white according to the light conditions.
- Backlight: Optimize brightness and contrast levels to compensate for differences between dark and bright objects using either BLC or WDR mode. This may improve image clarity in high contrast situations but should be tested at different times of the day and night to ensure there is no negative effect.
- 3D-NR: Short for 3D Noise Ratio, if Enabled, it may decrease the noise of the image.
- Default: Restore to default settings.