Reolink WiFi Camera except for battery-powered ones.
Reolink WiFi camera can be added to Reolink NVR if they are on the same LAN.
The diagram would be similar like this:
The steps are:
1. Connect your WiFi camera to a LAN port of the router with an Ethernet cable. And make sure both the router and camera are powered up.
2. Launch the Reolink Client software on your PC. Then scan and add the camera to Device List on Reolink Client.
3. Go to WiFi settings to set the WiFi connection of the camera (Make the camera connect to WiFi of your router). Refer to: https://reolink.com/faq/activate-wireless-settings-of-wifi-camera/
4. After Step3 is finished, you can disconnect the camera from the router. The camera will connect to your router if you wait for a short period.
5. Connect your PoE NVR to LAN port of your router.
6. Go to IP channel of your NVR. Check “Auto Add” and click “Scan”. Then the WiFi camera will show up in the list. Assign a channel for it if necessary.
7. If the “Status” of the camera is Invalid PWD, you need to right drag the scroll bar to input the correct password for it.