All Reolink cameras & NVRs
Step 1.Tap to enter the “Device Settings” menu.
Step 2. Go to “E-mail Settings” to set up your mailbox to receive email.
Step 3. Complete the information required.
- E-mail Server Type: Type in the SMTP server and port for the sender Address, Default SMTP server and port is Gmail server and 465, change it accordingly if you have other email, otherwise, leave it by default.
- Sender E-mail: Fill in your email address to send motion detect alert emails.
- Password: Fill in your email password of sender email.
- Recipient E-mail: Fill in your email address to receive motion alert emails. Recipient address can be the same as sender address.
- Attachment: Select to attach picture or video when sending e-mail or receive only notification.
- Picture Only: If checked, camera will only attach a picture in the email without any text content. This option is only available when Attachment is Attach Picture.
- Email Interval: The length of time that must elapse after the Camera sends an email alert before it will send another. (Available for specific models.)
Note: The Sender E-mail and Recipient E-mail can be the same.
Step 4. Tap on “E-mail Test” to see whether the information you input can work.
- If it prompts you “E-mail test succeeded” then you can tap on the “Save” icon on the top right to save these settings.
- If it prompts you “E-mail test failed” then you need to re-check the input information again and make sure they are correct.
You may would like to read: