Applies to: All Reolink cameras & NVRs.
You may follow the steps below to set up email on Reolink App.
Step 1. Log into your device on Reolink App and click to enter Device Settings.
Step 2. Go to Alarm Settings-> E-mail and then click Schedule.
1. Email Schedule is currently not available to Reolink NVRs and battery-powered cameras. You may skip this step when setting up email for Reolink NVRs or battery-powered cameras.
2. You may also set up email via Reolink Client Windows or via Reolink Client Mac.
Select the date you want to configure and click the time column to set up the schedule. And then you need to choose alarm-triggered modes for email alerts after selecting time. You may also set up the schedule of any day and click Copy To to apply the settings to any other day. After the setup is completed, click Sure on the top right of the page to save the settings.
Step 3. Click E-mail Settings and fill in the information required.
- E-mail Server Type: Select the SMTP Server.
- Sender E-mail: Input the address of the email that sends out motion alert emails.
- Password: Input the password of the sender e-mail.
- Recipient E-mail: Input the address of the email that receives motion alert emails. The recipient address can be the same as the sender address.
- Attachment: You may choose to attach picture or video with the motion alert emails or select no attachment if you want text notification only (Attach video is not available for battery-powered cameras).
- Email Interval: Once set, only one motion-alert email will be sent if the alarm is triggered multiple times during the time interval.
Note: The SMTP Server and Port may vary depending on the mailbox that you are using. If you set Other email as Sender Email, you will need to input the corresponding SMTP Server & SMTP Port.