Applies to: All Reolink cameras & NVRs.
Here is a video for your reference to set up the email alert:
You may follow the steps below to set up Email notification on Reolink App.
Step 1. Log into your device on Reolink App and click to enter Device Settings.
Step 2. Tape Email Alerts.
Step 3.Enable Email Alerts then click Set up Now.
Step 4. Fill in the information required and click Save to save your configuration information.
Step 5.If you want to add more recipient Emails, please click Email settings to Add Email Address.
- E-mail Server Type: Select the SMTP Server.
- Sender E-mail: Input the address of the email that sends out motion alert emails.
- Password: Input the password of the sender e-mail.
- Recipient E-mail: Input the address of the email that receives motion alert emails. The recipient's address will be the same as the sender's address by default.
- Attachment: You may choose to attach a picture or video with the motion alert emails or select text if you want text notification only (Attach video is not available for battery-powered cameras).
- Email Interval: Once set, only one motion-alert email will be sent if the alarm is triggered multiple times during the time interval
Step 6.Tape Schedule to customize detention type and schedule.
Note: The SMTP Server and Port may vary depending on the mailbox that you are using. If you set Other emails as Sender Email, you will need to input the corresponding SMTP Server & SMTP Port.