Applies to: All Reolink cameras & NVRs
You may follow the steps below to set up email on Reolink App.
Step 1. Log into your device on Reolink App, click to enter Device Settings.
Step 2. Go to Notification, enable E-mail, click E-mail Schedule.
1. Email Schedule is currently not available to Reolink NVRs and battery-powered cameras. You may skip this step when setting up emial for Reolink NVRs or battery-powered cameras.
2. You may also set up email via Reolink Client Windows or via Reolink Client Mac.
Select date you want to configure, and click to set up the action when alarm is triggered. You may also configure the schedule of one day then click Copy To to copy it to any day. After the setup is completed, click on the top right of the page to save the settings.
Step 3. Click E-mail Settings and fill in the information required.
- E-mail Server Type: Select or Type in the SMTP Server and SMTP Port.
- Sender E-mail: Input the address of the email that sends out motion alert emails.
- Password: Input the password of the sender e-mail.
- Recipient E-mail: Input the address of the email that receives motion alert emails. The recipient address can be the same as the sender address.
- Attachment: You may select to attach picture or video with the motion alert emails (Attaching video is not available for battery-powered cameras) or select no attachmentif you want notification only
- Email Interval: Once set, only one motion-alert email will be sent if the alarm is triggered multiple times during the time interval.
Note: The SMTP Server and Port may vary depending on the mailbox that you are using. If you set Other email as Sender Email, you will need to input the corresponding SMTP Server & SMTP Port.
Step 4. Click E-mail Test to see whether the email has been set up successfully.
If you see E-mail test succeeded, please click on the top right of the page to save the settings.
If you see E-mail test failed, please click to trouble shoot the issue.