Applies to: All Reolink NVRs and Cameras except the battery-powered ones.
Note: Please make sure you have an FTP server available before configuring FTP settings on Reolink Client.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client, log into your device, go to Device Settings >> Network >> FTP and fill in the FTP information required.
- FTP server: Type in the address of your FTP server and FTP Port. The default FTP Port for Reolink products is 21.
- User Name and Password: Enter the User Name and Password of your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please check Anonymous.
- Directory: Set an upload directory for device video recording. You may also leave it blank.
- File Type: Choose to upload both video and picture or picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the record time limit after a motion is detected. This option is only available when File Type is Video and FTP Schedule is Motion.
- Interval: Setup the time interval of uploading pictures. This option is available when File Type is Picture. Custom is available and the minimum time interval is 2 seconds.
Step 2. Check Enable, configure FTP upload schedule, and click Save to save the settings.
Note: Normal means that the camera will record 24/7 and M.D means that the camera will record when a motion detected.
Step 5. Click FTP Test to check whether FTP has been setup successfully.
If you see FTP Test is Failed, please click to troubleshoot the issue.