All Reolink NVRs and Cameras except battery-powered ones.
Note: Please make sure you already set up an available FTP server before configuring FTP settings.
Step 1. Launch the Reolink Client and log in your cameras/NVR, then go to "Device Settings"->"Network"->"FTP" page.
- FTP server: Type in the address of your FTP server in the FTP Server field and enter the correct Port for it. 21 is the default value.
- Username and Password: Enter the User Name and Password to login to your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please check “Anonymous“.
- Directory: Set an Upload Directory for the camera video. You may also leave it blank.
- File Type: Choose to upload both video and picture or picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the post-record time after a motion is detected. This option is Only available when “File Type” is “Video” and FTP Schedule is “Motion“.
- Interval: Setup the time interval for the camera to upload a picture. This option is available when “File Type” is “Picture“. Custom is available and the minimum time interval is 2 seconds.
Step 2. Schedule FTP upload, please remember to check “Enable”.
Step 3. Click “Test” to check if FTP is setup successfully then save it.