Applies to: All Reolink POE NVRs and IP cameras( E1 Zoom is included) except for all Reolink battery-powered cameras, Reolink wifi nvr system, Reolink E1, Reolink E1 Pro, B400, D400, B800, D800, and Reolink Lumus
Note: Please make sure you have an FTP server available before configuring FTP settings on Reolink Client. If you don't have one, see how to build FTP Server on Your PC (Cerberus FTP Server).
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client, log into your device, go to Device Settings -> Network -> FTP and fill in the FTP information required.
- FTP server: Type in the address of your FTP server and FTP Port. The default FTP Port for Reolink products is 21.
- User Name and Password: Enter the User Name and Password of your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please check Anonymous.
- Directory: Set an upload directory for device video recording. You may also leave it blank.
- File Type: Choose to upload both video and picture or picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the record time limit after a motion is detected. This option is only available when File Type is Video and FTP Schedule is Motion.
- Interval: Setup the time interval of uploading pictures. This option is available when File Type is Picture. Custom is available and the minimum time interval is 2 seconds.
Step 2. Check Enable, configure FTP upload schedule, and click Save to save the settings.
Note: Normal means that the camera will record 24/7 and M.D means that the camera will record when a motion detected.
Step 3. Click FTP Test to check whether FTP has been setup successfully.
If you see FTP Test is Failed, please click to troubleshoot the issue.