Reolink WiFi NVR.
Before setting the email for your NVR, please insure your NVR is connected to the Internet.
Setup Steps on WiFi NVR:
Step 1. Go to “Menu”>>“Network”>>“Advanced”>>“Email Settings” (The steps of opening Email settings are shown as below).
Step 2. Input the sender and recipient’s information in the box. You can set up three recipient addresses. The sender address is the email the NVR uses for sending email alarm. You need to input account and password here (Tips: The sender and recipient can be the same one).
- The SMTP Server depends on the Email server that you use. The default options are Gmail, Live Mail and Yahoo Mail. If your mail is among these three, you can choose it in the pull-down list. But if you need to set another mail with a different server than these three, it’s advised to search for its SMTP Server. And check the “Other” box to input the new SMTP server.
- In the Attach Picture section, you can choose :
- Disable: the motion detection alarm Email will only send words without video or picture;
- Attach Picture: the motion detection alarm Email will contain a picture of the video;
- Attach Video: the motion detection alarm Email will contain a video which lasts 30 seconds.
- You can change the interval time of sending alarm Email in “Interval”.
After setting up the configurations, press “Apply” to save the configurations. Click “Test” and it will prompt you “Email Test Succeed”. Otherwise, you may need to double check the upper steps to see if there is anything wrong.