Applies to: RLK4-211WB4-S.
1. Turn the antenna base in a clockwise motion to connect. Leave the antenna in a vertical position for best reception. And screw the WiFi antenna to connect to the antenna socket on the WiFi NVR.
2. Connect the supplied mouse to the bottom USB port. To copy video recordings and to perform a firmware upgrade, connect a USB flash drive (not included) to the top port.
3. Connect the supplied Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your NVR then connect the other end to a spare port on your router.
4. Connect the supplied power adapter’s power connection to the power input on your NVR first (to minimize sparking). Connect the power adapter to a power outlet to supply power.
Set up RLK4-211WB4-S on the Connected Monitor
1. Connect the HDMI/VGA cable to the HDMI/VGA port on the WiFi NVR, and then connect the other end to a spare HDMI/VGA input on the monitor.
2. After you connect the system according to the connection diagram, during the startup, you will see the splash screen after a few seconds.
3. You need to follow the Setup Wizard to set up your NVR by clicking "Right arrow" to continue and click "Finish" to save your settings at the last step.
- Please enter at least 6 characters as the password in Wizard Setup. You can skip the following steps to finish the wizard and configure them later.
- For more information about add RLC-211W to RLN4-211W, visit How to Add the RLC-211W to RLN4-211W.