Applies to: Reolink NVRs and Cameras except for Battery-powered ones.
Note: Please make sure you already set up an available FTP server before configuring FTP settings on Reolink Client.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client, add your device and log in your camera, open “Device Setting”.
Step 2. Go to “Network > Network Advanced”, click on the “Setup” button next to “FTP”.
Step 3. Complete FTP setting information.
- FTP server: Type in the address of your FTP server in the FTP Server field and enter the correct Port for it. 21 is the default value.
- Username and Password: Enter the User Name and Password to login to your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please check “Anonymous“.
- Directory: Set an Upload Directory for the camera video. You may also leave it blank.
- File Type: Choose to upload both video and picture or picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the post-record time after a motion is detected. This option is Only available when “File Type” is “Video” and FTP Schedule is “Motion“.
- Interval: Setup the time interval for the camera to upload a picture. This option is available when “File Type” is “Picture“. Custom is available and the minimum time interval is 2 seconds.
Step 4. Schedule FTP upload, please remember to check “Enable”.
Step 5. Click “Test” to check if FTP is setup successfully.