Applies to: Reolink NVRs and Cameras except for the battery-powered ones.
Note: Please make sure you have an FTP server available before configuring FTP settings on Reolink Client.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client, log into your device and click Device Settings.
Step 2. Go to Network >> Network Advanced, click Setup button next to FTP.
Step 3. Complete the information required and click Setup next to FTP Schedule.
- FTP server: Type in the address of your FTP server and FTP Port. The default FTP Port for Reolink products is 21.
- User Name and Password: Enter the User Name and Password of your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please check Anonymous.
- Directory: Set an upload directory for device video recording. You may also leave it blank.
- File Type: Choose to upload both video and picture or picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the record time limit after a motion is detected. This option is only available when File Type is Video and FTP Schedule is Motion.
- Interval: Setup the time interval of uploading pictures. This option is available when File Type is Picture. Custom is available and the minimum time interval is 2 seconds.
Step 4. Check Enable, configure FTP upload schedule, and click OK to save the settings.
Note: Normal means that the camera will record 24/7 and Motion means that the camera will record when a motion detected.
Step 5. Click FTP Test to check whether FTP has been setup successfully.
If you see FTP Login Failed, please click to troubleshoot the issue.