Motion detection sensitivity determines how drastic a change in the view of the camera must be to trigger an alarm. Here we will guide you to quickly set up motion sensitivity on Reolink Client following the two steps below.
Applies to: All Reolink cameras except battery-powered cameras.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client and log in to the camera, then click Settings > Alarm Settings > Motion Detection.
Step 2. Adjust the Sensitivity, then add the Time period and configure the sensitivity for different time periods.
Note: The Sensitivity setting is controlled by a slider, allowing you to set a value between 1 to 50. The higher the numerical value is, the more sensitive the motion detection will be.
You may also configure motion sensitivity using other methods. Check details in
- Set up Motion Detection Sensitivity via Web Browser
- Set up Motion Detection Sensitivity via Reolink App
- Set up Motion Detection Sensitivity via Reolink PoE NVR
- Set up Motion Detection Sensitivity via Reolink PoE NVR (New UI)
- Set up Motion Detection Sensitivity via Reolink WiFi NVR
Also, here is a video for your reference: