Applies to: All Reolink products
You may follow this guide to forward ports in router interface for your device.
Log on to your router and add custom ports for your cameras and NVRs. In the Network tab, click on the Firewall, select the IP address of your device and input the Port Value, then click Add to forward ports for your device.
- For IP cameras, forward the HTTP Port and the RTMP Port on your router.
- For NVRs, forward the HTTP Port and the Media Port on your router.
Here is an example:
1. The Reolink default Media port, HTTP port, and RTMP port are 9000, 80, and 1935. If you have changed the ports, click to see how to obtain their current values.
2. If your firewall page has both external port and internal port, the value of the two ports should be the same.
3. The firewall page may vary depending on the type of router you are using. You may refer to the user manual of the router for details or contact support if you need additional help to set up the port forwarding rules.