If you want to access the cameras or NVRs remotely with the IP address via Reolink App, Reolink Client, or a web browser, you need to forward ports on the router interface for the cameras and NVRs.
Applies to: All Reolink cameras & NVRs excluded B400, D400, B800, D800, and Wi-Fi NVR system
You may follow the steps below to forward ports in the router interface for your device.
Step 1. Log in to your router and go to Network > Firewall.
Step 2. Select the Internet IP address of your device and input the Port Value.
- If you want to access your camera or NVR via a web browser, forward the HTTP Port on your router. (For the camera with Hw_3816, you also need to forward the RTMP port.)
- If you want to access the camera remotely via the IP address on the Reolink App or Reolink Client, forward the Basic Service Port on your router.
1. The Reolink default Basic Service port, HTTP port, and RTMP port are 9000, 80, and 1935. If you have changed the ports, obtain their current values by referring to How to Set up Reolink Ports Settings via Reolink Client.
2. Please note that E1/Lumus does not support HTTP/HTTPS/RMTP/RSTP/ONVIF ports, E1 Pro does not support HTTP/HTTPS/RMTP ports.
3. If your firewall page has both an external port and an internal port, the value of the two ports should be the same.
4. If your firewall page has both an external zone and an internal zone, please select WAN as the external zone and LAN as the internal zone.
Step 3. Click Add to add the port for your device.
Here is an example:
Note: The firewall page may vary depending on the type of router you use. You may refer to the user manual of the router for details or contact support if you need additional help setting up the port forwarding rules.
Article is closed for comments.