Applies to: All Reolink cameras supporting micro SD card.
1. Reolink cameras do not support to deleting certain clips from its micro SD card.
2. Checking or formatting the micro SD card is not available to cameras that are directly connected to Reolink PoE NVR's ports.
If the SD card is at capacity, then the camera will automatically overwrite the old files and continue to record. You may refer to the following methods to format the SD card to erase the recorded videos or check the status of the micro SD card in the camera.
- Check/Format the Micro SD Card via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Check/Format the Micro SD Card via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Check/Format the Micro SD Card via Reolink App
- Check/Format the Micro SD Card via Web Browser (not applies to battery-powered cameras)