Applies to: All Reolink cameras.
OSD means On-screen display content, it includes:
- Camera Name: Users may set the camera name and choose to display it on the video or not.
- Date/Time: Users may modify the camera date/time and choose to display it on the video or not.
- Position settings: Users may change the OSD content (including the name and date/time) position on the screen.
- More Distinct OSD: Users may enable it to make the OSD content more distinct on the screen when the background is white.
Note: This option is only for the old hardware cameras. For the new hardware cameras, it will add the black border for the content automatically when the background is white.
- Watermark: Users may enable/disable the watermark (shows the Reolink logo) on the screen.
Note: This option is only for the new hardware cameras.
- Privacy Mask: Users may set the privacy mask (up to 4 parts) for the camera to mask some areas.
Note: The masked area will also detect motions if you don't clear the motion detection area for it. And the camera in WiFi NVR kit doesn't support this option.
The basic setup path is Device Settings -> Display OSD, also, you may refer to: