Applies to: All Reolink camera.
OSD means the On-screen display content, it includes:
- Camera Name: Users may change the camera name and control it to display on the video or not.
- Date/Time: Users may change the camera date/time and control it to display on the video or not.
- Position settings: Users may change the OSD content (including the name and date/time) position on the screen.
- More Distinct OSD: Users may enable it to make the OSD content more distinctive on the screen when the background is white.
Note: This option only for the old hardware cameras. For the new hardware cameras, it will add the black border for the content automatically when the background is white.
- Watermark: Users may enable/disable the Watermark (shows the Reolink logo) on the screen.
Note: This option only for the new hardware cameras.
- Privacy Mask: Users may set the privacy mask (up to 4 parts) for the camera to mask some area.
Note: The masked area will also detect the motion if you don't clear the Motion Detect area for it. And the WiFi NVR Kit doesn't support this option.
The basic setup path is Device Settings->Display OSD, also, you may refer to: