Applies to: Reolink NVRs and cameras except the battery-powered ones, Reolink E1, and Reolink E1 Pro.
Note: Please verify that your FTP server is working properly before configuring FTP settings on Reolink App. If you don't have one, see how to build FTP Server on Your PC (Cerberus FTP Server).
You may follow the steps below to set up FTP via Reolink App.
Step 1. Launch Reolink App, log into your device and click Device Settings.
Step 2. Go to More-> FTP UPload page, enable FTP Upload option and then click FTP Settings to enter this page.
Step 3. Complete the information required and click Sure to save all the settings.
- Server Address: Type in the address of your FTP server and FTP Port. The default FTP Port for Reolink products is 21.
- User Name and Password: Enter the User Name and Password of your FTP server. If there is no username and password required, please enable Anonymous FTP.
- Upload Directory: Set an upload directory for device video recording. You may also leave it blank.
- Maximum File Length: you can enter the file length here.
- File Type: Choose to upload both video and picture or picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the record time limit after a motion is detected. This option is only available when File Type is Video and FTP Schedule is Motion.
- Transfer Mode: divided into Auto, PORT, and PASV three parts. We suggest you choose the Auto option.