Applies to: All Reolink WiFi NVR.
Log in your NVR, go to Menu-> System-> General page:
- Language: Choose the language you would like the menu system to display.
- Video Standard: Divided into PAL and NTSC. The difference between them, you can refer to what is PAL and NTSC Standard in Reolink Cameras.
- Display Resolution: How many pixels the NVR will output. Typically, you may want to set this to be equal to the native resolution of your monitor/television.
- Time Zone: Choose the time zone you are at.
- Time Format: includes 12-hour format and 24-hour format.
- System Time: Here allows you to set the system time manually.
- Sync with Time Server: Click Sync, the system time will be auto synchronized with the Time server which you are set on the time server page.
- DST Setting: set the start and end time of DST according to your local time.