Applies to: All Reolink Cameras.
The following texts will give you a brief introduction of local record settings and guide you to configure the settings.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client and go to Local Settings -> Record Settings page.
Step 2. Change the settings as you need and then click Save to save the settings:
- Record Path: You may find recordings from the Local Schedule Record and manual record under the Record Path. Click Browse to change it.
- Recording file duration (5mins~60mins): Shows the length of the single video file saved on the PC. The setting range is 5~60mins.
- Hard disk space warning (MB): A warning window will pop up on the bottom-right corner when the hard disk free space reaches the limit you have set here.
- Video recording folder size: Shows the limit size of the recording folder and it will stop recording (won't overwrite) when the file reaches the limit.
- Record Schedule: Click on Setup to enter the record schedule settings page. Tap on the grid to change the recording type (Normal, Motion and None), then left-click and drag the mouse on the time grids to select the recording time.
- Stream Type: Shows the stream type of the videos saved in the Record Path.
- Post-record: Shows the time of post-record when recording triggered by motion detection.