Applies to: All Reolink Cameras.
Step 1. Launch the Reolink Client and go to Local Settings -> Record Settings page:
Step 2. Change the settings as you need and click Save to save the settings:
- Record Path: shows the path to save the recordings from the Local Schedule Record and manual record, click Browse to change it.
- Recording file duration (5mins~60mins): shows the length of the single video file saved on the PC, the setting range is 5~60mins.
- Hard disk space warning(MB): shows the warning limit you can set and it will pop-up a prompt window on the bottom-right corner when the folder size is up to the value you set here.
- Video recording folder size: shows the limit of the record folder (refer to the Record Path) size and it will stop recording (won't overwrite) when it is full.
- Record Schedule: click Set to enter the record schedule settings. Click the grid box to change the schedule type (Normal, Motion and None). If you want to select a large area, click the schedule type to select it, then press the left-click button on the mouse and move it to select a period of time.
- Stream Type: shows the type of video will be saved to the Record Path.
- Post-record: set the time of post-record when recording triggered by motion detect.