For cameras connected to a NVR, you can set up recording schedule for each one of them on the NVR monitor screen.
Applies to: RLN8-410, RLN16-410, and RLN36.
Please note that this operation could only be done on NVRs with the hardware version N2MB02, N3MB01, N7MB01, H3MB18, N6MB01, and N5MB01.
Step 1. Power on the NVR, and log in to your camera. Go to Settings > Surveillance > Record. Turn on the NVR recording switch.
Step 2. Click Record > Daily Schedule. Now you can click the drag-down arrow to select the camera you want to set up a recoding schedule for. We take RLC-823A as an example.
- Turn on the switch under the camera name so that the recording schedule will take effect.
- Select Alarm and then tick the corresponding alarm types so that your camera will record video triggered by such alarm types/any motion. The alarm type may vary according to different camera models.
- Click on the grid (one stands for an hour) to enable/disable alarm recording at that hour. Blue means recording enabled and grey means disabled.
Step 3. Select Timer if you want the camera to record continuously.
- Click on the grid (one stands for an hour) to enable/disable non-stop recording at that hour. Blue means recording enabled and grey means disabled.
- If you want to copy the recording schedule to other cameras connected to the NVR, click Applies to Other Camera(s) at the bottom left corner.
Article is closed for comments.