This section aims to guide you on how to power on/off different battery-powered cameras. If you happen to be unknown of the on/off method, please scroll down and find the answer you want.
Applies to: All Reolink Battery-powered Cameras.
Two approaches are applied to Reolink battery-powered cameras according to whether the battery is removable.
- Method 1: Remove the Battery
- Method 2: Switch on/off the Power Button
- Method 3: Power on/off the Cameras by Press the Power Button
1. Power on/off the Cameras by Inserting/Removing the Battery
For cameras with a removable battery including Argus 2, Argus Pro, Reolink Go, Reolink Go Plus and Reolink Go Ultra, there is no direct power control button on the camera body to power on/off the camera. But there is a PIR button on the Reolink App, so you can enable/disable the PIR button to make the camera in working mode or standby mode.
2. Power on/off the Cameras by Switching on/off the Camera's Power Button
For other battery-powered cameras which have a power switch on the camera body, you could follow two basic steps to power them on/off.
Step 1. Remove the cover on the power switch.
Step 2. Switch it to On/Off. Then secure the cover back.
Below are selected pictures showing where the power switch is on different cameras.
- Argus 3 Series
- Argus Eco
Argus PT Series
Reolink Go PT Series
Reolink TrackMix / Reolink TrackMix LTE: Loosen the screw and remove the cover, then turn off the power switch on the camera.
- Reolink Duo / Reolink Duo 4G / Reolink Duo 2 / Reolink Duo 2 LTE: Loosen the screw and remove the cover, then turn off the power switch on the camera.
3. Power on/off the Cameras by Press the Power Button
For Argus Eco Ultra/Argus Eco Pro, please follow the steps below to power on/off the camera.
Power on: Press and hold for 2s
Power off: Press and hold for 5s