Applies to: All Reolink NVRs and Cameras (exclude the cameras in NVR security kits).
UID (Unique ID) is a 16-character code needed when you access your Reolink cameras/NVRs from remote locations(based on P2P).
You need to connect Reolink cameras/NVRs to a router and make sure that they have access to the Internet. Then with UID, username and password, you are able to access your Reolink cameras/NVRs remotely. Check details in How to Access Reolink Products Remotely.
If remote access fails, click here.
As for how to find the UID of Reolink cameras or NVRs, generally, there are two methods:
Method 1: Find UID on Camera Body/NVR Box
- For Reolink cameras, you can easily find the UID below the QR code on the sticker attached on its body.
- For Reolink NVR, the UID is on the upper shell.
Method 2: Find UID on Software.
- Find UID on Reolink App (via the Share page)
- Find UID on Reolink Client (Windows)
- Find UID on Reolink Client (Mac)
- Find UID on Web Browsers