If you need to use the IoT function, please make sure that your Reolink camera is one of the below-supported models.
- Reolink Duo 2 PoE/WiFi
- Reolink TrackMix PoE/WiFi
- Reolink Duo Floodlight PoE/WiFi
- E1 Outdoor, E1 Outdoor PoE, E1 Outdoor Pro
- E1, E1 Pro, E1 Zoom (with the hardware version supporting the smart detection)
- RLC-833A, RLC-830A, RLC-81MA, RLC-81PA, CX410, RLC-823A 16X, RLC-823A, RLC-523WA
- Reolink Video Doorbell PoE/WiFi
The cameras above could be linked with Reolink IoT devices when they work alone without NVR. Check out how to link these cameras to IoT devices via Reolink App.
1. The firmware of doorbell cameras needs to be upgraded to v188.8.131.529_230309 or later to work with IoT devices.
2. If your PoE/WiFi camera is not on the above list, you can add the camera and the IoT device to the NVR and then set the camera to be linked with IoT devices via NVR. Check out more details: